Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Beginning of Everything

Dave: It was a warm summer day. Same as any other perhaps. I woke up like I normally did, showered, shaved, and prepared for the day. It was a Wednesday. I was in Utah and hours away from uniting my life with the most wonderful person I've ever met. I had breakfast, put on my suit and headed to the temple. In the temple we dressed in white, and prepared for the ceremony. For just a moment before it began, we sat together in a quiet place. Neither of us talking, and a little nervous, my heart told me it was right. We smiled and held hands. This was the beginning of forever. A brief moment later they came and brought us into the sealing room. The ceremony was short, and pointed. With God's blessing and authority, we created a new family to last the ages. Afterwords we emerged from the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Clay. It was one of the best days of my life.














No comments:

Post a Comment